The Construction Senior Technician is the primary worker in the field. As a senior technician your main goal is to work hard to complete the assigned tasks. You are the primary helper for complex and tedious tasks. In addition to working, you will be responsible for learning new skills and techniques. You will be expected to be at work on time and ready to go.
The Construction Senior Technician will:
- Have 1+ years of verifiable landscape experience
- Assist in installation of pavers, synthetic turf, retaining walls, irrigation systems, plants, etc.
- Be willing to learn and grow in landscape industry skills
- Communicate regularly with supervisor and assistant supervisor
- Complete all assigned tasks with excellence
- Ask questions when tasked to complete something unfamiliar with
- Take care of tools/equipment/supplies
Skills Leading to Success:
- Proper installation of living landscape elements; plants, trees, cacti
- Basic understanding of irrigation systems
- Basic installation of pavers, retaining walls, synthetic turf
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Good communicator
- Honest and Responsible
Compensation and Benefits
About V.I.P. Landscaping
V.I.P. Landscaping was founded in 2007 in Las Vegas, NV. Offering a complete range of residential landscaping services, we are strongly committed to being the industry leader in the Las Vegas Valley. We take pride in every aspect of the business, from project completion to employee satisfaction.
With annual sales exceeding $1 million and a staff of 10+ employees, we’re proud of V.I.P. Landscaping’s continued growth.