The Office Assistant is responsible for working with and assisting the Office Manager and Management with all aspects of the company front office and clerical tasks. The Office Assistant will interact with clients, vendors, and employees at various levels assisting them with their administrative needs.
The Office Assistant will:
- Have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2+ years of verifiable experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Prioritize office workflow and make effective administrative decisions to increase efficiency, accuracy, and productivity
- Process invoices, payments, and requests from customers and vendors
- Participate in office organization including filing, answering phone calls, email correspondence, and ordering supplies
- Assist in customer interaction by answering phone calls, emails, online submissions and relaying contact/customer information
Skills Leading to Success:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle challenges
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time while producing a quality outcome
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Constant communication with management
Compensation and Benefits
About V.I.P. Landscaping
V.I.P. Landscaping was founded in 2007 in Las Vegas, NV. Offering a complete range of residential landscaping services, we are strongly committed to being the industry leader in the Las Vegas Valley. We take pride in every aspect of the business, from project completion to employee satisfaction.
With annual sales exceeding $1 million and a staff of 10+ employees, we’re proud of V.I.P. Landscaping's continued growth.