The Maintenance Technician is responsible as a member of the maintenance team, performing daily account maintenance while ensuring properties are kept up to V.I.P. Standards.
The Maintenance Technician will:
- Have 1+ years of verifiable landscape maintenance experience
- Know how to properly operate maintenance equipment to include; lawn mowers, backpack blowers, hedge trimmers, chainsaws, lopers, pole saws, hand snips
- Be able to identify basic plants and trees
- Execute basic trimming of plants and trees
- Communicate regularly with supervisors and managers
- Ensure that all equipment and tools are secure and in good working order; problems will be forwarded to management as needed
Skills Leading to Success:
- Basic plant and tree recognition
- Proper maintenance of living landscape elements; plants, trees, cacti, sod
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills to complete paperwork
- Constant communication with management
- Current driver’s license with clean record
Compensation and Benefits
About V.I.P. Landscaping
V.I.P. Landscaping was founded in 2007 in Las Vegas, NV. Offering a complete range of residential landscaping services, we are strongly committed to being the industry leader in the Las Vegas Valley. We take pride in every aspect of the business, from project completion to employee satisfaction.
With annual sales exceeding $1 million and a staff of 10+ employees, we’re proud of V.I.P. Landscaping’s continued growth.
V.I.P. Landscaping – Customer Outdoor Living Experts