The Construction Assistant Supervisor is responsible for working with a field team and helping direct the team. As the primary back-up for the supervisor, you will complete assigned work, monitor team performance, and aid in training other team members. Additionally, you will be expected to fill in, as needed, for the supervisor on the job site. The Assistant Supervisor is expected to be the primary skilled craftsman on the job site.
The Assistant Supervisor will:
- Have 3+ years of verifiable landscape experience
- Know how to install pavers, synthetic turf, retaining walls, irrigation systems, plants, etc.
- Be willing to learn and grow in all industry skills
- Communicate regularly with supervisor and team members
- Direct team members as needed
- Train team members on the proper techniques for performing regular tasks while following company policies and adhering to administrative requirements
- Ensure that all equipment and tools are secure and in good working order
Skills Leading to Success:
- Proper installation of living landscape elements; plants, trees, cacti, sod
- Knowledge of irrigation system installation & repairs
- Installation of pavers, retaining walls, synthetic turf in accordance with industry standards
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Good communicator
Compensation and Benefits
About V.I.P. Landscaping
V.I.P. Landscaping was founded in 2007 in Las Vegas, NV. Offering a complete range of residential landscaping services, we are strongly committed to being the industry leader in the Las Vegas Valley. We take pride in every aspect of the business, from project completion to employee satisfaction.
With annual sales exceeding $1 million and a staff of 10+ employees, we’re proud of V.I.P. Landscaping’s continued growth.